Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Meeting 01/22/02

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [announce] Aclug Meeting 01/22/02
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: 23 Jan 2002 14:47:39 -0600

We debated until the last minute about the meeting because we didn't
have a topic, hadn't told people either way, and were waiting to discuss
the future of aclug until we had a meeting with more advanced warning
(and more survey results where in).

We didn't realise about the ball game until we showed up (as we don't
even think about things like that normally). If we had we probably would
have postponed it.

We moved to tuesdays because there is a class in the room we use now
mondays, and we didn't have a way to reliably get another room on a
regular basis.

Once we figure out the future of aclug, we can see on how, when, and
where we meet.

As it was we had a pretty big turn out, possibly because people thought
we'd talk about the future (we didn't really).