Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Cyrix M2

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Cyrix M2
From: Ryan Hunt <ryan@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2002 22:48:07 -0600

Just an idea, seems no one else has mentioned it..
Find the motherboard manufacturer's website. There may be a simple BIOS
update if this was a common problem.. Like everyone else mentioned Cyrix
has a terrible track record.

If there isint a bios update its likely hardware failure,
http://groups.google.com may reveal simular cases to your own to help
you pinpoint the problem..

If you need anymore assistance email me

-Ryan