Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: What you might see if you Pirate WinXP ;-)

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: What you might see if you Pirate WinXP ;-)
From: Ryan Hunt <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Sep 2001 01:14:08 -0500 (CDT)

Heh, That is a good principle, but my own principle's wont allow any
microsoft product, legal or not, to reside on my property.. I even traded
my Microsoft Optical Intellimouse for a Logitech one. I might make an
acception if I burnt a couple copies to line the inside of our pooper
scooper, M$ crap would provide a good barrier to protect the metal from
dog crap ;)