Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Need ideas for online business.

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Need ideas for online business.
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2001 17:02:34 -0500 (CDT)

On Sat, 1 Sep 2001, Jonathan Hall wrote:

> P.S. Never buy a server from CompUSA.  I don't recommend National Computer
> too highly, either (over priced), but they are better than CompUSA.  Your

I've done well with Cybertron International, 1021 E. Murdock.  ctron.net,
but their web page doesn't say anything about their local store.

I've never bought an pre-built PC from them, but I've bought components
and they've been very helpful.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Contentsoftaglinemaysettleduringshipping.