Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: netgear ds108 hubs

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: netgear ds108 hubs
From: Greg House <ghouse@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 18:49:03 -0500

On Friday 10 August 2001 14:20, you wrote:

> I had a Netgear DS-108 hub crap out on me this morning -- l

> A quick look through the junk pile reveals another Netgear DS-108,
> with basically the same problem (also 5V, 3A). If anyone wants one
> (or both) of these hubs, let me know.

I'd like to have one of them...

> Speaking of the junk pile, I think there'd be a (very small) business
> opportunity for someone to set up a consignment recycling/salvage
> business for computers and electronics.

I saw a place on S. Hillside the other day that said something about computer
surplus on the sign. I drive by there periodically and hadn't noticed it
before. Been meaning to check it out to see if they have anything
interesting. Does anyone here know about it? It's somewhere between Kellogg &
Harry on the West side of the street.

Greg