Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: netgear ds108 hubs

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: netgear ds108 hubs
From: "aaa.comms" <aaa.comms@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2001 22:57:54 +0100

Maybe we should all, pool our " collections that we intend to turn into
museums " together and put the money to some good use, like a night out or
maybe towards the lug in some way ?

Yours as always a.r.b.

The opinions expressed within this email and or any attachment represent
solely those of the author. The information in this Internet email is
confidential and may be legally privileged. It is intended solely for the
addressee. Access to this internet email by anyone else is unauthorised. If
you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution or
any action taken or omitted to be taken in reliance on it, is prohibited and
may be unlawful.