Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: June 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: ssh help

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ssh help
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 14 Jun 2001 17:27:44 -0700 (PDT)

You could of course, setup an FTP server, but because
you already have and SSH server, I would recommend
using pscp
(http://www.chiark.greenend.org.uk/~sgtatham/putty/download.html),
a program that goes along with PuTTY for file
transfers.  PuTTY is the best SSH client I've found
for Windows.

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi