Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Monday, May 14, 2001 - Single Floppy Firewall/Routers - Te

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Monday, May 14, 2001 - Single Floppy Firewall/Routers - Tentative
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 30 Apr 2001 17:15:54 -0500

 * Monday, May 14, 2001 - Single Floppy Firewall/Routers - Tentative

While my current activity with your group is through the email discussion
group it is when I read that you will be having meetings such as this really
make me wish that I could take a more active role in the group..

But working third shift really makes this hard!  As I have to sleep some
time.. ;)

I would like to suggest a book that I found for newbees....

"Linux for Windows Addicts" By Michael Joseph Miller  Published by Osborne
Press  ISBN: 0-07-213081-4

I had tried reading 'LINUX FOR DUMMIES' and that book almost turned me away
from even trying Linux.

So far this book really wants me to lear more!

--David         \\\The lurker///