Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Where DSL is available.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Where DSL is available.
From: Jeff Vian <jvian@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2001 15:20:50 -0500

Why not go with adsl and one dynamic IP, and a firewall server that does NAT
(masquerading).  The only thing then needed is to use dynamic name service,
and a minor configuration to keep the dns updated if necessary.
The savings would be about $30 / month

My IP address has remained static for over 4 months with this config.