Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: The theraputic properties of writing a plea for help.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: The theraputic properties of writing a plea for help.
From: Jeremy King <soapboxalpha@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 11:53:38 -0800 (PST)

--- Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Tue, 6 Feb 2001, J T wrote:
> It's a weird
> experience to finish
> explaining a problem to a peer, then ask them to get
> out of your office
> because you've got it figured out and you don't need
> them now.
>
> --
> Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)

Or, there is the infinitely more annoying case in
which your problem absolutely refuses to manifest
itself when you attempt to demonstrate it to someone.
I don't know how many times I've been dragged over to
a peer's NT box, only to walk away wondering if the
flaw is in the software or the user...  I've been the
user on a couple of occasions, so it must be the
software.

Jeremy