Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] The theraputic properties of writing a plea for help.

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] The theraputic properties of writing a plea for help.
From: J T <kovar_the_squishy@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2001 10:31:30 -0800 (PST)

I recently found myslef writing an e-mail, preparing
to state a plea for help to the list when, in the
process of going through various things and verifying
the output for the e-mail, I solved my own problem. I
wanted to be as thourough in documenting my problem
that in rechecking my attempted solutions I fixed the
problem.

It's interesting to see how sometimes preparing to
scream and moan because, for example you can't figure
out how to back up system critical material at work
because the god-damn tape drive was being bitchy,
actually presents the solution...