Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Firewall Question

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Firewall Question
From: "Burt Humburg" <bhumburg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 3 Feb 2001 15:48:49 -0600

I've got a 1.2gig IDE drive that will be on its way to me shortly. I will
use it as my Linux drive, so I don't have to repartition my Win98 drive.

I want to install Linux on my box. I have heard good things about Debian's
installer, but I have previously purchased a copy of RedHat's Deluxe Linux
6.5. (I dual booted after I repartitioned my drive - very ugly results.)

Any suggestions about how to go about doing an install? Should I d/l the
Debian installer build onto a CD-ROM? Does anyone have a spare build sitting
around?

Thanks!

BCH

------