Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2001:
[aclug-L] Opportunity at Trees For Life for a Web Developer/Perl Hacker

To: "'discussion@xxxxxxxxx'" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: "Henry, Jason" <jason.henry@xxxxxxxx>, "Sherman, Jason" <jason.sherman@xxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Opportunity at Trees For Life for a Web Developer/Perl Hacker type.
From: "Wilner, Alden" <awilner@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 9 Jan 2001 17:36:47 -0600

I've gotten involved a bit in a project going on here in Wichita at Trees
For Life (http://www.treesforlife.org/) -- they want to create a web-based
system to allow school kids to create 'classes' online regarding various
subjects, like ecology, science, etc.

They've got a working prototype already, but they're desperate for someone
in town to be their Perl/CGI guru going forward.

So they asked if I might know of a place where they could find someone able
and willing to help out. Naturally, I thought of ACLUG (flatter, flatter).

Balbir Mathur, the director of Trees For Life, says he has some budget to
pay someone, but I don't know how much.

Anyhow, if anyone's interested, I can tell you more about it and get you in
touch with Balbir.

(So, does this count as spam? I sure hope not!)

Sincerely,
Alden Wilner -- alden.wilner@xxxxxxxx
"The Good Old Days were when you were too ignorant to know any better."
-- Oleta Adams