Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Opportunity at Trees For Life for a Web Developer/Perl Hac

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Opportunity at Trees For Life for a Web Developer/Perl Hacker type.
From: Steven Saner <ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 10 Jan 2001 10:12:24 -0600

Mr. Wilner

I am interested in learning more about this. I am currently a system
administrator and developer at SouthWind Internet Access. I have quite
a bit of experience with perl and with CGI. I have also done quite a
bit of work with interfacing CGI to a database backend, if that would
be desired at some point.

Do to changes in SouthWind, I will soon be looking for other things to
do. I have several options that I am working on, but this sounds
interesting, possibly as some part time work. Is Trees for Life
interested in hiring someone as an employee, or are they looking more
at a contractual arrangement?

If you have any further questions about me, or additional information,
please feel free to contact me.

Steven Saner
ssaner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
316-942-0892 (home)