Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Applix offer for ACLUG Members

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Applix offer for ACLUG Members
From: Patrick Klee <drwho@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 23:47:10 -0600

I can't remember what the cons were, but Applixware was rated in Linux
Magazine and they suggested it didn't read...I THINK MS *.doc files.
Well, it read them but kinda scrambled them.  In my optinion, Corel Office
rocks!!!  It has Corel Draw and other programs.  If you were gonna have a
good office suite that would compete with Microshaft, and on Linux, then
I feel Corel Office would be IT.  ;-)

--
Bloodline Interactive - Are you scared yet?
Patrick Klee - President and CEO