Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2000:
[aclug-L] Applix offer for ACLUG Members

To: "discussion@xxxxxxxxx" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Applix offer for ACLUG Members
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2000 11:30:41 -0600

Recieved this at our info address and I thought I pass it on in case
anyone was interested, Its a little corny though :

Hey LUG members!!!  Here are the details you need to get your copy of
Applixware Office 5.0 for Linux for only $39.99 ($49.99 - $10.00 LUG
instant rebate.)  This is a 60% savings off of the original list price,
and a 20% savings off of the current sale non-LUG list price.

Go to: http://www.vistasource.com/lugs

There you will be asked to fill out your name, LUG, email and favorite
Star Wars/Star Trek character (that part is just for fun!)  You will
then be zapped to the
special hidden LUG page of the VistaSource Store where you can complete
your purchase.  It is that simple!!

And, don't forget your non-LUG buddies who would like a copy...there is
no limit to how many you can buy (and the holidays are right around the
corner!)

This offer ends December 31, 2000, so hurry!!

Happy Shopping!!!

Allison Antalek
VistaSource, Inc.