Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2000:
[aclug-L] linux up sort of lots of error mesages on boot up

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] linux up sort of lots of error mesages on boot up
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 6 Aug 2000 21:03:29 -0500

on drive clean it said 50 percent damaged!!!
When it locked up , the hard drive was just going to town.  I have never had
linux lock up where I had not virtual screens in text mode.l

This is twice I have been fried while using netscape.  Does netscape have a
back door?

It installs in the root directory and i install a copy which runs in each user
directory.  How am I getting hacked. and how am I getting locked out of my own
computer.  The modem and hard drive were going to town.  I was directed to
several web sites while all this was going on.  I went to email com, where it
said I have a cookie,and I clicked accept and all this happend.

q'[oatkegajgt5]p0-
        35ju    30g5ju] 30gjuh03u5h]0   3u5jg]  0-3ugj]03u1`yt4-giW

otkg4thq74th

w/7jy95779
6io76o766847op68779p+5*77p5774
+74786r67i66e87w6487y6w76/78722u                                5       654
46      qd      qde     e6f44444
4       f       4df35dssvffs

   --
Michael A. Holmes

                                               -Larry Shapiro

info on trouble free--free operating systemh2q44
www.aclug.org
QY4+4
69846
ry