Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: PDFs?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: PDFs?
From: John Reinke <jmreinke@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2000 19:44:19 -0500

If you save something as Postscript, I believe you can then use Ghostscript
to convert it to PDF. I've not tried this with Ghostscript on Linux, but I
know other versions of Ghostscript can do this. There might be other
standalone Perl scripts that can convert ASCII Postscript files to PDF
(ps2pdf?), kinda like Adobe's Distiller does.

John