Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: love a lug

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: love a lug
From: Jesse Kaufman <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 4 Jul 2000 14:10:13 -0500 (CDT)

> anyone notice AOL's instant messenger or
> internet explorer 501?

i was just talking to a friend of mine about that!  from what he said,
the review ran IE5 via WINE!!!  of course it was rated very low and
VERY slow, but why even include that?  sheesh! : ^ )

and who needs AOL's IM?  There's a billion better ports that don't have

gLaNDix
--
<<< Linux lloydix 2.2.16 #3 Thu Jun 22 15:43:36 CDT 2000 i586 unknown >>>

Kent:   For another opinion...
Krusty: [laughs]  Hi, kids!  [laughs]
Kent:   Krusty, please.  We're giving you the opportunity to participate
        in a serious discussion, here.
Krusty: Oh, I'm sorry Kent.  Just that when the camera gets on me, I
        just... Hey! [throws a custard pie in his own face]  [honks
        horn]
Kent:   Krusty!
Krusty: [honks horn]  [cowers]
                -- `Smartline', "Itchy and Scratchy and Marge"