Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Panasonic SCSI CDR Drive (Was Re: CDRW Drive)

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Panasonic SCSI CDR Drive (Was Re: CDRW Drive)
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 13:44:17 -0500

I'm closer, but I still lost :)

I have found a couple others SCSI CDR's

PANASONIC CDR7503 8X-RECORD/20X-READ SCSI INTERNAL RECORDABLE (Bare
drive)  for 145 @www.mwave.com
panasonic 4X writer and 8X reader (CW7502B) SCSI-Recordable Drive for
102-106 on price watch.

what has everyone head about ehither of these? I couldn't find much, but
everything seems pretty postive.

Being SCSI they would work under Linux, Right?

"Wilner, Alden" wrote:

> Hey, how come Clint always gets all the good stuff?
>
> Actually, I've got a system just begging for that drive.
>
> Should we have a race, Clint?
>
> -- Alden Wilner

First Bush invades my home turf, then he takes my pals, then he
makes fun of the way I talk -- probably -- now he steals my right
to raise a disobedient, smart-alecky son! Well, that's it!

                --Homer Simpson
                  Two Bad Neighbors