Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: re (samples) compusa and linux applications

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: re (samples) compusa and linux applications
From: Michael Holmes <maholmes@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 00:52:44 -0500

Please find samples enclosed
I am enclosing test.doc, test.txt, and test.htm each created from the same
file,and saved in three different formats

On Mon, 29 May 2000, you wrote:

> Please send me samples, (attachments) labeled as to the point in the
> process the sample was taken.  Don't compromise your job by sending me
> company confidential information. If need be, I will sign a non-discloser
> agreement.  I plan to attend the Saturday Sale, June 3.
> John Phillips

Michael A. Holmes
---------------------------
A positive attitude may not solve all of your problems, but it will annoy
enough people to make it worth the effort

                                            Herm Albright

-- Type: application/msword
-- File: test.doc

-- HTML Attachment decoded to text by Listar --
-- File: test.htm

 This is a test for the doc files

This is a test for the doc files.

This is a simple letter file.