Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: re compusa and linux applications

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: re compusa and linux applications
From: "James G." <jamesga@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 May 2000 23:12:23 -0500

Since MS does not make a version of Word for Linux, the next best thing would be
StarOffice.

See:
www.sun.com   (free download ...  50 - 60 MB)
5.2 should be out soon if not already. It has lots of improvements.

Like MS Word, StarOffice isn't small. We can't have our cake and eat it too all
the
time... at least its cheaper.