Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: IDONTLOVEYOU

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: IDONTLOVEYOU
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 10:22:15 -0500

He's trying to keep it backward compatible, with the original I love
you. It didn't delete every file, just some mp3,jpgs, and windows
scripts. I'd be interested in seeing a linux virus, i guess i could
write a shell script, unfortunately no email programs under linux run
scripts automatically :)

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC