Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Presentation Topic

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Presentation Topic
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 28 Apr 2000 18:21:13 -0700 (PDT)

Hi!

I'm sure most of you have read Slashdot before.  The
code that runs it is called Slash (slashcode.com).
I've had some experience in setting this up and would
be able to do a presentation on it.  It can be used
for almost anything including office bulletin board,
school discussion forum, and other things.

Clint suggested I e-mail the list to see if there was
any interest in this topic, so if you are interested,
reply back!

Curtis Hawthorne