Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: administrator, user, other dumbterms

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: administrator, user, other dumbterms
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 23 Apr 2000 08:02:26 -0500 (CDT)

The one difference I see between your fstabs and mine is that mine
have a specific fstype instead of 'auto':

/dev/fd0                /mnt/floppy    ext2  noauto,user 0 0
/dev/fd0                /mnt/dosflop   msdos noauto,user 0 0

Something to try.

Random idea popped into my head: are these msdos-fomratted
diskettes? And if so, do you have msdos compiled into the kernel
or as a module?

-jeff
--
"My boss is so dumb, he took a tape measure to his distance learning class!"
"... he puts stamps on his emails! He can't see his screen now!"