Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: Cool new fan site....hehe

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Cool new fan site....hehe
From: "Wayne M. White" <WWHITE1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2000 08:20:30 -0500

It certainly seems very poor form to me as well.

As a relative newbie, it makes me wonder if I would ever want
to embrace this new group, no matter the benefits.

wayne

At 08:03 AM 4/13/00 , you wrote:
On Thu, 13 Apr 2000, Patrick R. Klee wrote:

> Check out this site, I have dedicated to Linux Girls.  heh!
>
> http://www.geocities.com/mykros78

Doesn't it strike you as rather rude to advertise on this list a web page
that slams this user group and explains why you are "...mad at that other
guys user group"?

Your "two bits"... more like you're "too bitter."

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
He died to take away your sins, not your mind.