Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: 1 problem

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: 1 problem
From: james lancaster <pantherace13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2000 15:29:44 -0600

Xdenu does not work, it boots fine and works until you start startx, then it
sort of produces a double image of very nearly unreadable text on the monitor.
One says x server quiting or whatever the message is (the normal one). This is
on a 486/50 that I upgraded. I can't remember the exact video card, but it has
1Mb and the monitor is an IBM 10L8 (or *L8). I have not tried it with anything
else, but I *might* be able to try it with another 486. Does anyone have a
really simple fix (preferably, but any fix will do)

Thanks and if there is any more info I can give I will look it up and email it
tommarrow.
James Lancaster