Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: UHOH!!!!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: UHOH!!!!
From: Jesse Kaufman <kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 14:20:31 -0600 (CST)

to be completely honest w/ you...  i just may do that...  depending on how
big the comission it is...  what do you say, 1%?  2%?  : ^ )  haahaa, just
kidding...  lemme know what percent or what amount you'd like and we'll go
from there...  i'll look thru my files at home & make sure i can find the
warrenty info to make sure it's still good (don't see why it wouldn't
be) and what the policy is...

          <<< Jesse Kaufman (kaufmjes@xxxxxxxxxxxxx) >>>