Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: [Fwd: procmailrc help]

To: Aclug discussion <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Cc: heramire@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: [Fwd: procmailrc help]
From: Jeff <schaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2000 11:45:11 -0600 (CST)

On Wed, 23 Feb 2000, Ryan Claycamp wrote:

> [...]

If I understand the situation correctly, I'd recommend this type
of setup:

1) write a perl script that will take two parameters as input and
   call the CGI to send the page. Apparently, you'll also have to
   do:  "$subject =~ s/ /+/g;" to change the spaces to plusses.

2) in your .procmailrc, set up a rule that looks like:
:0
* any flags to catch the messages that you want sent
* to your pager
{
        SUBJECT=`formail -zx Subject:`
        FROM=`formail -zx From:`