Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] [announce] Mailing list update

To: announce@xxxxxxxxx
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 18 Feb 2000 08:45:12 -0600

Hello everyone,

As promised, I have updated the aclug.org website to reflect the new
mailing list arrangement.  I also added a convenient form to let you
jump directly to the appropriate Web interface for each list.  The URL
is:

As a reminder, you may also find archives of all ACLUG lists, back to
the date when ACLUG was formed, at:

And, you may use the Listargate web interface to manage your
subscriptions, at:

   http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

--
John Goerzen   Linux, Unix consulting & programming   jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx |