Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: egaddds deeeeezaster :-\

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: egaddds deeeeezaster :-\
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Sun, 6 Feb 2000 23:15:36 -0600 (CST)

On  6 Feb, phrostie wrote:
>> Does anybody have a utility which I could read the linux drive, to pull
>> my data and put it on cdrw, before I try again?   YUZ WUD BE ME HERO!!

i'm assuming you mean a windoze program to read linux partitions...
there's a GREAT app called Explore2FS...  it works like an explorer for
only linux partitions w/ experimental read/write support...  it's
helped me out quite a bit when rebooting to windows to burn an audio cd
from mp3 (w/ Adaptec EZCD 4.0) and realizing i forgot to copy the mp3z
to a FAT* drive...

try download.com, i think that's where i got it from...

gLaNDix

--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.14 #1 Sat Jan 22 04:29:13 CST 2000 i586 unknown>>>

Kirk:   What makes you guys so special?

Homer:  Because Marge and I have one thing that
        can never be broken: a strong marriage
        built on a solid foundation of routine.

                   A Milhouse Divided