Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: egaddds deeeeezaster :-\

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: egaddds deeeeezaster :-\
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 06 Feb 2000 21:28:05 +0000

i don't suppose you have access to a second linux box?
you could mount that drive as an additional partition and
copy it that way.

if you don't you might find some one willing to act as a
surrogate until you get your new
system up.

i keep /home/ on a seperate partition for that reason

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos