Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2000:
[aclug-L] Maybe there is hope for the masses.

To: Aclug discussion <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Maybe there is hope for the masses.
From: Ryan Claycamp <claycamp@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 09:27:57 -0600

I was renting videos last night and the store had "Who Wants to Be a
Millionaire" on the television behind the counter.  The $400 question
was, "Which computer company has the slogan 'Where do you want to go
today?' A) Apple B) Microsoft C) IBM D) Dell."  The contestant didn't
know, so he used a lifeline to poll the audience.  A majority didn't
know the answer.  Forty-nine percent picked B) Microsoft and he went
with the audience.  I was surprised more didn't know it was Microsoft.
Of course the real question is "Where do you want to go tomorrow?"

Ryan
--
Visit the Guernsey Aviation web page - http://www.guernseyaviation.com/