Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: scsi cable

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: scsi cable
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 17 Jan 2000 15:52:04 -0600

> ahughes wrote:
> >
> > I'm looking for an good quality, but not outrageously priced, external
> > scsi cable. Can anyone recommend a Wichita business that carries them?

IF you know what you want, Best Buy (at least the East version) has a
nice selection.  DON'T bother calling them ahead, they have no idea
what the cables are about, and will probably offer to sell you some
Windex to "get the dirt off your scuzzy windows."  :-)

NCR (at Woodlawn and Lincoln) also has them, but they're more
expensive there.  Same cautions apply.

ProLogic (at least the store on north rock) also has some.  They will
probably understand if you call ahead, though :-)

-- John