Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: scsi cable

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: scsi cable
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2000 16:02:26 +0000

ahughes wrote:

> I'm looking for an good quality, but not outrageously priced, external
> scsi cable. Can anyone recommend a Wichita business that carries them?
>
> Thanks
>
> Ann

Try Datatrak...  They are not real good in the retail customer service
area as their retail sales floor is closed more than open during normal
busniess hours, but they do carry about any cable you would want, and
can build any cable you can dream of at prices you will never get at the
large retail chains.

Call before you go by, to be sure somebody will be there...  Toll free
number is 1-888-336-1600 and their local number is 263-7100.

I've got a price list if you can tell me what you want, I can tell you
what their price is.
--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...