Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: scsi cable

To: <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: scsi cable
From: "Tony Scarpelli" <tony@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 10:34:48 -0600

I have a UW scsi cable with twisted cables.  If you want to see it, it is at
115 N. Market, ST.  Wichita.  It is $25.  If it doesn't work bring it back
in 7 days and I will give you the check back.

I am going out of town Wednesday for 10 days, so you may want to get in a
look at it today or tomorrow.