Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] UPS for sale...

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] UPS for sale...
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 19:50:46 +0000

All,

I have once again managed to get a good deal on a UPS and I'll pass the
savings on to you.

I have an APC Back-UPS Pro 650 PNP which is BRAND NEW and comes complete
with PowerChute software (For Windows and Novell but Linux is just a
download away) and the necessary cable..  PowerChute monitors the UPS,
and can shutdown your system automaticly before the UPS battery is
exausted.

It has the original maker's warranty as well as a $25,000 equipment
protection policy for any equipment properly attached to it.

The unit comes with full surge supression (Including a phone line or
network connection) as well as Battery Backup for your linux server
during those power outages.  It will run 6 Min at full load and 13 at
half according to APC.  I've run a P200 desktop and 17 inch monitor for
15 Min on almost the exact same UPS.

The suggested retail price was $499, but I paid less than half that.

I'm asking only $180 and I'll deliver it within the local area of
Wichita.

Send me E-mail if you are interasted.

--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...