Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: UPS for sale...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: UPS for sale...
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2000 13:54:13 +0000

Tony Scarpelli wrote:

> How old is the ups?

Brand new (I received it last Thursday) from APC.  Do note though the
unit has been discontinued being replaced by the Backup UPS 650 Pro
which is essentially the same unit with different output power
connections.   The unit was apparently tested by QA at APC on 6/10/99
which may be an indication of it's manufacture date, but I don't know
that for sure.

Right now it's sitting on my desk, pluged in and running my desk lamp
just to verify that it works OK (60W totally resistive is not much of a
test, I know, but I don't want to down my workstation at this point.)