Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] vmware question

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] vmware question
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Fri, 14 Jan 2000 01:04:45 -0600 (CST)

is there any way (possibly using VMWare) to test using my computer as a
Dial-on-Demand gateway?  ie: use VMWare to simulate a computer
connected to my machine, then set it up to use my machine as the
dial-on-demand gateway / router for internet?  i don't have two
computers, but it would be nice to test this stuff out before i go to
the client's place and spend the whole day realizing i misunderstood
how to do something...

jesse
--
<<<Linux lloydix 2.2.13 #8 Wed Dec 22 02:31:05 CST 1999 i586 unknown>>>

Herb:   I want you to help me design a car.  A car for
        all the Homer Simpsons out there!  And I want
        to pay you two hundred thousand dollars a year!

Homer:  And I want to let you!

                   Oh Brother, Where Art Thou?