Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2000:
[aclug-L] Re: ttyS1=[alt + F4] [oh ooh]

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: ttyS1=[alt + F4] [oh ooh]
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2000 23:41:57 -0600

Are your ttyS1 and ttyS3 still sharing an IRQ?

If so, change that!  :-)

That can cause very unpredictable results.

Also make sure you're using the -b option with mgetty in /etc/inittab

--
"If I had thought about it, I wouldn't have done the experiment. The
literature was full of examples that said you can't do this." -- Spencer