Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] East High-Connecting to MS Proxy server from Linux

To: aclug@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] East High-Connecting to MS Proxy server from Linux
From: J Lancaste <pantherace13@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 21 Dec 1999 15:32:36 -0800 (PST)

I am interested in setting up a Linux box as a server at
East High and would like to know if there are any other
Linux users who have experece setting up internet access
with an MS Proxy server (Has been a real pain, trying!),
and I would like to know if there are any other ACLUG
members or people who would like to get to meetings from
East.

Thank you,
James

PS Where is this saturday sale mentioned going to be held?