Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: procmail question

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: procmail question
From: Tony Scarpelli <tony@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 18:53:07 -0600

Too many emails clogging up my machine.  please take me off the mailing list
until there is a bulletin board???

thanks you

On Wednesday, December 15, 1999 6:56 PM, glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[SMTP:glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
: is it possible w/ procmail to sort certain msgs (ie: msgs from my
: parent's e-mail addy) to two different folders?  what i'm wanting to do
: is setup one mail folder for msgs from all of my fiance's friends and a
: copy of all e-mail from my parents... i will access this mail folder
: from netscape (using movemail), because my fiance doesn't want to use
: anything else...
:
: then, i will setup various folders for use with Postilion (one of which
: being a folder for MY copy of my parents' e-mails)...  is this possible?
:
:
: jesse
: --
: "If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
:      - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page
:
: http://www.boycott-ms.org/