Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Tcl/Tk app question

To: "'aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx'" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Tcl/Tk app question
From: Tony Scarpelli <tony@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 23:21:41 -0600

PLEASE UNSUBSCRIBE ME

On Wednesday, December 15, 1999 10:56 PM, glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
[SMTP:glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx] wrote:
: does anyone have any experience in Tcl/Tk apps?  for instance,
: Procmail...  it sets it's own icons (such as the DockApp icon in WM),
: but where it should be transparent, i see a light grey color instead...
:  anyone know how to tell it not to create it's own icon?  i've gotten
:  rid of some of the icons (like the miniwindow icons in WM), but i
:  can't seem to get rid of the main icon it gives me on the Dock...
:  this is somewhat concerned with WindowMaker (WM), but partially Tcl/Tk
:  also...
:
: thanks!
:
: jesse
: --
: "If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
:      - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page
:
: http://www.boycott-ms.org/