Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Tcl/Tk app question

To: aclug <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Tcl/Tk app question
From: glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 22:56:27 -0600 (CST)

does anyone have any experience in Tcl/Tk apps?  for instance,
Procmail...  it sets it's own icons (such as the DockApp icon in WM),
but where it should be transparent, i see a light grey color instead...
 anyone know how to tell it not to create it's own icon?  i've gotten
 rid of some of the icons (like the miniwindow icons in WM), but i
 can't seem to get rid of the main icon it gives me on the Dock...
 this is somewhat concerned with WindowMaker (WM), but partially Tcl/Tk
 also...

thanks!

jesse
--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/