Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: umax -astra 1220P scanner

To: "aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx" <aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: umax -astra 1220P scanner
From: "Clint A. Brubakken" <cabrubak@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 15 Dec 1999 09:15:05 -0600 (CST)

On Mon, 13 Dec 1999, Michael Holmes wrote:

> I have picked up a scanner at the saturday sale.  It came with all the
> windoz software, and it does a good job, as far as I am concerned, But,
> I wnat to make it work with Linux.  I know about a month ago someone
> asked the same question, but then I had no incentive to pay attention!
> NOW I DOES!!!  :-)

We'll unfortunately I can't help with this, there are list archives online
at the website, and a search tool also, maybe you cab find the old thread.

You should have brought it to us demoing, we could have gotten it to work
there :)

--
Clint Brubakken
Developer, Computer Science Services Group, LLC

  -- Larry Wall (Open Sources, 1999 O'Reilly and Associates)