Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Unix administrator opening

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Unix administrator opening
From: phrostie <phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 06:31:29 -0600

Carl D Cravens wrote:

> I've recently given notice at my current job (going back to the Big B,
> this time in Boeing Computer Services instead of as a tool builder)

don't do it!
run away!
run away!
run away!

they've been cutting everything left and right.
there is another layoff planned after thefirst of the year.

i'm doing everything i can do to get out, with a place to go to.

they hire up do a job and turn around and lay them all back off.

the department i got hired to had over 200 people in it.

of that 200 only about 15 or 16 are left.

--
phrostie@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Oh I've slipped the surly bonds of dos