Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: Unix administrator opening

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Unix administrator opening
From: Jonathan Hall <jonhall@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 1999 02:44:39 -0600

My appologies to the list for this message being sent publically.

Carl,

  I've tried to reply to this (and other) messages from you privately, to
your raven@xxxxxxxxxxx address, and every time the message bounces back as
undeliverable.  Do you have an alternate e-mail address I can use for
correspondance with you?

-- Jonathan

--
V.90: "A new standard in standards - one that will only work for
an ever-changing sub-set of users"