Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] printer help...

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] printer help...
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 08 Dec 1999 01:18:10 -0600

please, can someone help me?  i've read the freaking manual (didn't make
any sense to me) and i've given it my best shot...  i give up...  how
the hell do i get my Epson Stylus Color 400 to print in linux?  in
redhat, it was easy...  just start up printtool, select my printer
(Epson Stylus Color), click on "Send EOF to eject page" and away i
went...  i'm LOST in Debian...  can someone PLEASE help me?

jesse

--
"If we don't stand up to Micro$oft, who will?"
     - The Boycott Micro$oft Web Page

http://www.boycott-ms.org/