Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: December 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: recomendations Email

To: ACLUG <aclug-l@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: recomendations Email
From: Ryan Claycamp <ryanc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 5 Dec 1999 22:49:02 -0600

On Sun, Dec 05, 1999 at 06:13:26AM -0600, phrostie wrote:
> i'm considering switching to a different application for my email(other than
> netscape
> -mail)
> does any one have a recomendation .
>
> i would like it to be for use with X11, but not tied to either gnome or kde.
>
> thanks

I am currently using mutt.  It does not have a graphical interface,
but works very well.  I am sure it is more powerful than what I have
tapped, but I am still learning about it.  What I have seen so far is
very good.  It works well from the command line and in an xterm.

Ryan

--
Universal statements are never true.