Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 1999:
[aclug-L] Re: New UPS for sale

To: aclug-L@xxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: New UPS for sale
From: Bob_Deep <bobd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 1999 20:28:38 +0000

Jonathan Hall wrote:

> Hmmm.   I'm in need of a battery for one of those, but I don't really need
> the whole thing.  I got my Back-ups 420 and 650 for $75 total (used) at
> First Saturday in Dallas.  And now I need to replace one of the
> battteries... know where to find one of those?

You can get them from APC from their online store.. OR

Just take the battery to Allied Battery on South Seneca (Between Pawnee
and 235) and see if they can get you a replacement.  They usually have
what you need in stock.  I got replacements for a UPS that APC won't
even sell you a battery for from them.

Expect to spend about $50 each for the battery...

--
      -=  Bob =-
Hey.. This is my mail and I charge for SPAM I receive...

-- Type: application/x-pkcs7-signature
-- File: smime.p7s
-- Desc: S/MIME Cryptographic Signature